The field fees collected by the Reading Recreation Division serve three functions:
- Fees collected are used to pay for seasonal staff for the DPW Parks Department to help with the maintenance of fields.
- Fees collected are used to cover the administrative cost of field scheduling by the Reading Recreation Division.
- To help offset expenses for upkeep of parks and playgrounds. i.e. rim/net replacement, minor playground repairs etc.
Field Priority will be decided in the following order:
Field Use Permit Procedure
- RMHS Athletics and Extra-Curricular Activities
- Reading Recreation Programs
- Reading Organizations
- All other users on a first come, first serve basis