Reading Recreation Division
Skip to nav
Civic Function Permit - Procedures for Applying
Application must be made AT LEAST 30 DAYS PRIOR TO THE EVENT to ensure proper processing of this application. The event may not be advertised prior to receiving the approved permit.
Use the link below to apply online.
- No alcoholic beverages are permitted on any street or public property.
- No fireworks are permitted without a permit from the Reading Fire Department.
- The Street and paved areas must be left broom clean, and all areas utilized by this event shall be left free of all trash and debris.
- In circumstances where a public street is to be closed, all abutters must have access to this event.
- Only gas grills will be permitted for barbecuing.
- For Street Closings, barricades and signs must be secured from the Reading Department of Public Works, 75 New Crossing Road (781-942-9092) between the hours of 7:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m., Monday - Friday.