Join Endicott College Head Football Coach and Reading Resident Paul McGonagle for this specialized Youth Football Clinic. Coach McGonagle along with other talented collegiate coaches and players will give each athlete the fundamentals and skills needed to help them advance in their current position and to explore other positions. At the same time having some much needed outdoor fun and playing games.
More about Coach McGonagle:
- Over 21 years of college coaching experience
- Gridiron Club NCAA Division II/III Head Coach of the Year Award 2018
- Gridiron Club NCAA Division II/III Assistant Coach of the Year Award in 2016
- CCC Conference Coach of the Year 2018
- 2019 New England Bowl Champions
- Numerous NCAA Playoff appearances
- Teams ranked in top #25 national poll
- Coached numerous All-Americans, Offensive Players of the Year, All-Conference players and NFL Draft selections and current All Pro Wide Receiver New Orleans Saints Deonte Harris
- Other stops Assumption College, Bentley University, Bucknell University, Eastern Kentucky University, Fitchburg State University, Northeastern University and Stony Brook University
- Division I collegiate athlete playing at the University of Kentucky and was a team mate of former top draft pick Tim Couch.
Special Notes in regard to COVID-19:
This program will have an approved COVID plan by the Board of Health prior to the start of the program. Once the plan is approved, families will be notified of all requirements. Please do not register for this program if you are not willing to abide by the current state guidelines.