Code Your Own Roblox Game (Ages 7-14)
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Become a Roblox game wiz using Lua! Create versions of your fairytale universe with Roblox. Roblox studio has all the tools to make your wildest gaming imaginations a reality.
In this class, you and other passionate kids will learn how to make use of the many tools on Roblox to code terrific games, relaying your imaginative capabilities to the world. By using Lua, you’ll be creating extensions to the Roblox game while fostering your creativity and learning real-world computer coding.
Students will be placed in the appropriate level based on their experience:
- Intro (Code Your Own Games/Obstacle Course)
- Intermediate (Create Your Own Adventure/Scavenger Hunt)
- Advanced (Battle Royale/Tycoon Games)
Prerequisites - No prior coding knowledge or experience is required.
- A modern PC or Mac computer with at least 4GB of RAM and 256MB processor speed. Tablets/Chromebooks are not supported for this class.
- A USB headset
- A web camera
- A computer mouse will be helpful for this class
- High speed internet
- Zoom App installed