Elite Football Clinic (Grades 6-12)
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND!!
Join Endicott College Head Football Coach, Paul McGonagle, for this specialized evening football clinic at the RMHS Stadium Field. Coach McGonagle along with other talented collegiate coaches and staff, will give each athlete focused, position-specific technique training. These concentrated training sessions will give each participant an opportunity to advance in their current position or explore a different position. All clinic athletes will also spend time with a certified strength and conditioning coach. Please indicate at the time of checkout what position(s) the athlete would like to focus on.
More about Coach McGonagle:
- Over 21 years of college coaching experience
- Gridiron Club NCAA Division II/III Head Coach of the Year Award 2018
- Gridiron Club NCAA Division II/III Assistant Coach of the Year Award in 2016
- CCC Conference Coach of the Year 2018
- 2019 New England Bowl Champions
- Numerous NCAA Playoff appearances
- Teams ranked in top #25 national poll
- Coached numerous All-Americans, Offensive Players of the Year, All-Conference players and NFL Draft selections and current All Pro Wide Receiver New Orleans Saints Deonte Harris
- Other stops Assumption College, Bentley University, Bucknell University, Eastern Kentucky University, Fitchburg State University, Northeastern University and Stony Brook University
- Division I collegiate athlete playing at the University of Kentucky and was a team mate of former top draft pick Tim Couch.