Reading Youth Travel Basketball Program (Grades 6-8) - Competitive Evaluation
The Reading Youth Basketball Travel League is for boys and girls in Grades 6–8. Registrants will participate in a one-night competitive evaluation to select the teams. Reading Recreation will create as many teams as there are players and coaches for. Teams will be placed in appropriate divisions for league play. This evaluation is MANDATORY.
Evaluation Fee: $5 per participant (must register for Evaluation below). Evaluation fee is non-refundable.
Boys: Tuesday, October 18th
Girls: Thursday, October 20th
PLEASE NOTE: Our Travel Basketball teams are for READING RESIDENTS ONLY!
- Participants and parents must understand that this is a travel basketball program and is not to be confused with the In-Town League.
- There is a tremendous time commitment for those involved, and some players will play more than others.
- Please note teams will be formed based on number of registrations.
- Evaluation information can be found in the Reading Youth Basketball Information Packet (click on link below to download).
- Participation in the Evaluation does not guarantee placement on a Travel Team.
- $399 per participant / $374 second player (same family) in Travel program. Program fee is collected after the teams are formed.
- Program fee includes game and practice expenses, uniform and entry into one end-of-year tournament or playoff!
INTERESTED IN COACHING?
If you are interested in coaching for the Reading Youth Basketball Travel Program, please indicate your interest at the time of registration or contact Arielle Carney at the Recreation Division (781) 942-9075.
Registration for the competitive evaluation will close on Monday, October 17th.
Additional Forms and Files: